It has all come down to this. Eagles vs. Cowboys for the NFC East Title in Week 16.
This has been circled on the calendar by Eagles fans, Cowboys fans, and sportsbooks alike all season long.
The odds are out, and bettors are constantly monitoring any changes or differences between sports betting apps to be sure they get the best prices.
Let’s take a look at the best prices you can get at PA Sports Betting Sites for the Week 16 battle between the Eagles and Cowboys.
Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles Odds
|Eagles vs. Cowboys Odds at PA Sportsbooks|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||DAL -1.5 (-115)
PHI +1.5 (-105)
|DraftKings Sportsbook||DAL -2 (-106)
PHI +2 (-115)
|BetRivers Sportsbook||DAL -2 (-106)
PHI +2 (-115)
|Unibet Sportsbook||DAL -2 (-106)
PHI +2 (-115)
Odds and prices are accurate as of Thursday, December 19th. See sportsbooks for updated odds and prices.
If you are shopping for the best odds at PA Sportsbooks, here they are:
- If you are betting on the Cowboys, FanDuel Sportsbook has -1.5.
- If you are betting on the Eagles, DraftKings Sportsbook, BetRivers Sportsbook, and Unibet Sportsbook all have Eagles +2.5 (-115).
- All four books have 46.5 as the total and -110 for all prices.
- If you are betting on the Cowboys, FanDuel Sportsbook is cheapest at -122.
- If you are betting on the Eagles, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best line at +110.
Remember, since the spread is under three points the likelihood of winning the game and not the spread is small. If you are taking a small spread, consider the price difference compared to the moneyline. For example, at FanDuel Sportsbook, the Eagles +1.5 is -105, but the Eagles moneyline is +110 on DraftKings Sportsbook. Shop the odds wisely!
Bettors at #DraftKings Sportsbook are hammering the #DallasCowboys this week against the #Eagles!
📈89% of the money bet on the spread is on Dallas
📈80% of spread tickets are on Dallas#FlyEaglesFly
— Jason Ziernicki 🎲🏈➡️💰 (@jziernick) December 19, 2019
Cowboys vs. Eagles Week 16 Picks
Be sure to make the best pick based on prices at various sportsbooks, it can make you more money in the long run with successful bets!
- Cowboys -1.5 on FanDuel Sportsbook
- Over 46.5
- Cowboys -122 on FanDuel Sportsbook
The wild card for this game will be the health of Dak Prescott. He was limited at practice early in the week for the first time in his career, and the splits in the Cowboys Week 15 game since the supposed injury was vastly different for Prescott. There were rumors he told WR Michael Gallup he was throwing the football either way on a run-pass option, rather than potentially keeping it. That could mean Prescott is hurting.
At full strength, the Cowboys are the far more talented team than the Eagles, who are not even close to full strength. With the likely weapons on offense being Miles Sanders, Zach Ertz, Dallas Goedert, and Greg Ward…the Cowboys have the advantage. Add in injuries to Lane Johnson and others, and the Eagles are fighting an uphill battle.
Keep tabs on Prescott, and other injuries, as it could drastically affect the odds and picks.
- No Brainer At FOX Bet – Bet $1, Win $50 if the Eagles Score vs. Packers - December 2, 2020
- Steelers Thanksgiving Promo – Bet $1, Get $50 in FREE Bets at FOX Bet - November 24, 2020
- Bet $1 on Eagles or Steelers To Score Sunday, Get $100 in FREE Bets at Fox Bet - October 28, 2020