Baseball is finally back! After nearly four months of waiting since March, baseball will begin its regular season with a two-game Opening Day on Thursday, July 23rd and into Friday, July 24th with the rest of the teams. This will also be the first major professional sport to begin since the beginning of the coronavirus, which means one thing and one thing only. All the betting.
FOX Bet Sportsbook knows that and is offering a free $50 promo for PA players and videos to take advantage of for Opening Day. Let’s open the 2020 MLB season with a bang, and that starts with a bankroll booster from FOX Bet PA Sportsbook. Here are the details.
FOXBet MLB Opening Day Promo
For 2020 MLB Opening Day, FOXBet Sportsbook is offering the following promotion to grow your bankroll:
- Bet $5 on any team for Opening Day, including the hometown Phillies and/or Pirates.
- For every run scored, FOXBet Sportsbook will pay out $5 for every run scored up to 10 total runs ($50).
- Sign up for FOXBet Sportsbook here to be eligible and take advantage of the Opening Day promotion!
Philadelphia Phillies Opening Day Bet Promo
Think the #Phillies are going to put up some serious runs on the Marlins later this week on #MLB Opening Day?@FoxBet will give you $5 free for each run the Phils score on opening day! (Up to $50 free)
— PA Sportsbooks (@PASportsbooks) July 20, 2020
In PA, Phillies fans can take advantage of this offer to cash out in hopefully a $50 booster. The Phillies have one of the better matchups on Opening Day, as they open up with the Miami Marlins and Sandy Alcantara. While Alcantara is not a bad MLB pitcher, he is certainly one of the better targets for this promotion as $5 for every run scored can add up quickly. At 7:05 PM at Citizens Bank Park, expect warm temperatures that will help the ball fly out of the ballpark and hopefully have dollars fly into your FOXBet Sportsbook account. Currently, the Phillies are -190 favorites and the total sits around 8.5 runs. The Phillies are expected to score close to 5 runs, but the total could increase before first pitch on Friday night.
Pittsburgh Pirates Betting Promo on FOXBet Sportsbook
– If you are in PA, NJ, or CO, take a look ⬇️https://t.co/jFtthJol4M
— Action Rush (@ActionRushBets) July 21, 2020
Looking to bet on the Pirates to score a plethora of runs on Opening Day, Pittsburgh fans? The Pirates take on the Cardinals on Opening Day at 8:15 PM EST, but are facing one of the top pitchers in the National League in Jack Flaherty. Given the Pirates have one of the lesser-talented offenses in baseball, betting on the Pirates is likely ill-advised given the likelihood for others to score more runs. Here is a look at the teams that could score the most runs on Friday, July 24th:
- Cincinnati Reds vs. Matthew Boyd
- Philadelphia Phillies vs. Sandy Alcantara
- Cleveland Indians vs. Danny Duffy
- Boston Red Sox vs. Tommy Milone
- Houston Astros vs. Marco Gonzales
- Top 7 Best Promotions on PA Sports Betting Apps  - March 30, 2022
- What is the Fox Bet Super 6 App? How To Play & Win - September 8, 2021
- PA Sports Betting Revenue Tops $34M in June as FanDuel & DraftKings Own 60% of Handle - July 20, 2021