The popular FOXBet Sportsbook odds boost is back again for this Sunday, with yet another chance for new players to boost their bankroll. As we have seen in recent weeks, FOXBet has provided a chance for new players to grow their bankrolls with “To Score” promotions.
Today is no different, as FOXBet is looking to give new players 5:1 odds on the New Orleans Saints scoring just one time against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Let’s take a deeper look at this promotion.
Turn $20 into $100 if the Saints Score on Sunday
This really is as simple as it sounds. You can turn $20 into $100 if the Saints score just one time on Sunday against the Buccaneers. For new players that sign up at FOXBet PA, just deposit and find the promotion to wager your $20 and turn it into $100 when the Saints score. The max bet is $20, but this is a terrific $100 bankroll booster before the NFC and AFC Championship and of course the Super Bowl in a few weeks. All you have to sweat is the Saints scoring just one time. Can this bet lose? Do not fret.
- The Saints have scored 21 points or more in every game this season.
- New Orleans has scored at least once in every single game that Sean Payton has been the head coach.
- The last time the Saints were shut out was on January 6th, 2001 against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Drew Brees has never been shut out in his NFL career
It is safe to say this is one of the most confident wagers you could make. Here is how to take advantage of this promotion.
How to Take Advantage of this FOXBet Promo: +500 Odds on New Orleans
To take advantage of this generous offer at FOXBet PA, there are just a few easy steps to take. To claim your +500 odds on the Saints scoring, just follow these steps:
- Sign up at FOXBet Sportsbook PA.
- After signing up, deposit at least $20 at FOXBet Sportsbook.
- After depositing, locate the special odds boosts for tonight’s Bucs/Saints game.
- Place your wager, and get ready to 5x your bet!
After the Saints score, allow up to 24 hours to see your winnings in your FOXBet account.
Saints vs. Bucs Divisional Round Betting Preview
The Divisional Round finishes up with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New Orleans Saints on Sunday afternoon at 6:40 PM EST. It is a battle between two of the oldest quarterbacks to start against each other in the NFL, and it’s the third time they have met this season. Brady and the Bucs travel to New Orleans to attempt to beat Drew Brees and the Saints for the first time this season in their third try. Here’s a look at the odds presented by FOX Bet Sportsbook.
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+2.5||+120||o53 (+100)|
|New Orleans Saints||-2.5||-143||u53 (-118)|
- Top 5 Best Promotions on PA Sports Betting Apps  - March 30, 2022
- What is the Fox Bet Super 6 App? How To Play & Win - September 8, 2021
- PA Sports Betting Revenue Tops $34M in June as FanDuel & DraftKings Own 60% of Handle - July 20, 2021