PA Sports Betting Revenue June 2021

FanDuel Sportsbook is clear #1 in the market as 2021 football season looms.

PA Sports Betting Revenue Tops $34M in June as FanDuel & DraftKings Own 60% of Handle

While June is not considered a huge month for the legal sports betting space, this year is a bit different with the NBA playoffs, PGA majors, and more. The state of Pennsylvania continues to produce hundreds of millions in betting handle, and millions for the state in tax revenue each and every month.

Let’s take a look at the latest numbers from June, as the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board released the revenues and betting handle from the legal sports betting platforms in PA. Find out which platform has taken the most bets, how much revenue the sportsbooks brought in, and more.



PA Sportsbooks Bring in Over $420M in Handle – June 2021

For a summer month, $420.19M in total handle is fantastic. The state of Pennsylvania has done a terrific job with sports betting and maintaining a healthy stream of revenue for the state, and that continued in June with a great number of $420M. Here is a chart with a look at each operator, their total revenue, and total betting handle.

Casino Operator Total Revenue Total Handle
Valley Forge Casino Resort (FanDuel) $16,838,572 $164,832,204
The Meadows Casino (DraftKings) $5,842,191 $87,456,003
Hollywood Casino at Penn National (Barstool) $2,485,860 $33,506,874
Rivers Casino Philadelphia $1,852,479 $19,320,093
Parx Casino $1,790,523 $16,128,951
Rivers Casino Pittsburgh $1,492,075 $23,173,942
Hollywood Morgantown $1,325,326 $37,404,303
Mount Airy Casino Resort $698,500 $13,224,189
Live! Casino Philadelphia $643,652 $4,522,938
South Philly Race & Sportsbook $342,472 $1,953,906
Mohegan Sun Pocono $283,355 $5,711,022
Presque Isle Downs and Casino $225,542 $4,661,513
Mohegan Sun Lehigh Valley $145,945 $1,086,821
Live! Casino Pittsburgh $137,580 $882,400
Harrah’s Philadelphia $114,375 $4,778,127
Wind Creek Bethlehem $7,072 $1,550,093
Statewide Total $34,225,520 $420,193,377

As you can see, FanDuel led the way with a massive $164.8M in betting handle, as it continues to lead the way in Pennsylvania. DraftKings is behind them at 87.4M, then there is a huge falloff to the rest of the legal books. As the NFL season approaches, PA sportsbooks will see a massive increase in handle and revenue. This season is expected to be eye-popping.

Numbers from the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board report for June.


FanDuel Sportsbook PA Leads the Way with $16.8M in Revenue

To no one’s surprise, FanDuel brought in the most revenue by a long shot at nearly 3x what “second-place” brought in. FanDuel Sportsbook is crushing in PA, and they brought in nearly $17M in revenue for the month of June. Expect this number to soar come football season, as FanDuel is well-positioned in PA. Here’s a look at the top three in terms of revenue for June.

Casino Operator Total Revenue
Valley Forge Casino Resort (FanDuel) $16,838,572
The Meadows Casino (DraftKings) $5,842,191
Hollywood Casino at Penn National (Barstool) $2,485,860


Looking for the best sports betting promotions in PA? Click here to gain your bankroll boosts.


DraftKings and FanDuel Combine for over 60% Market Share in June

There was no doubt that the cream of the crop would rise to the top in a state like Pennsylvania, but this market share is massive. FanDuel had nearly 40%, while DraftKings had over 20% for the month. Combined, 60% of every dollar wagered was done at either DraftKings Sportsbook PA or FanDuel Sportsbook PA in June.

Here is a look at the full market share report for June 2021.

Casino Operator Total Handle Market Share
Valley Forge Casino Resort (FanDuel) $164,832,204 39.23%
The Meadows Casino (DraftKings) $87,456,003 20.81%
Hollywood Casino at Penn National (Barstool) $33,506,874 7.97%
Rivers Casino Philadelphia $19,320,093 4.60%
Parx Casino $16,128,951 3.84%
Rivers Casino Pittsburgh $23,173,942 5.52%
Hollywood Morgantown $37,404,303 8.90%
Mount Airy Casino Resort $13,224,189 3.15%
Live! Casino Philadelphia $4,522,938 1.08%
South Philly Race & Sportsbook $1,953,906 0.47%
Mohegan Sun Pocono $5,711,022 1.36%
Presque Isle Downs and Casino $4,661,513 1.11%
Mohegan Sun Lehigh Valley $1,086,821 0.26%
Live! Casino Pittsburgh $882,400 0.21%
Harrah’s Philadelphia $4,778,127 1.14%
Wind Creek Bethlehem $1,550,093 0.37%




Follow Me