With 2020 NBA season ready for a restart in Disney World, it’s finally time again to look at the Sixers odds to win the NBA title. DraftKings Sportsbook offers bettors the best value with a +2800 payout on the Sixers to win the title. This means a bettor would return $2,800 on a $100 wager at DraftKings.
FanDuel Sportsbook follows closely behind, pricing the Sixers at +2700.
FOX Bet currently provides little value to local PA sports betting fans with the Sixers listed at +2000 to win the title.
Sixers Odds To Win NBA Title 2020
|Sportsbook App||Sixers NBA Title Odds|
Sixers Odds To Win Eastern Conference Finals
If you think the Sixers can make a surge to win the Eastern Conference but aren’t so sure about a Finals win, DraftKings Sportsbook and FanDuel Sportsbook also offer the best odds on the Sixers to do it at +900.
FanDuel Sportsbook Sixers Player Futures
1. Joel Embiid Defensive Player of the Year +6000
2. Ben Simmons Defensive Player of the Year +6000
NBA Betting Promos and Specials
The focus in Pennsylvania goes well beyond the Sixers NBA Title odds.
Competing PA online sportsbooks are running a variety of specials to help bettors welcome back the NBA, so let’s take a look at some of the best odds boosts and new bonus offers.
FanDuel Sportsbook NBA Finals Win Bonus
The NBA Finals Win Bonus at FanDuel Sportsbook (also offers a $500 risk-free bet) is certainly worth your attention if you like free bets….and who doesn’t?
When you place a $50+ wager on a team to win the 2020 NBA Finals, you will earn a $10 bonus in site credit for each win that team picks up over its first five games.
How it works:
- Take the Sixers to win the NBA Title.
- With this promo applied, you stand to receive an additional $50 if the Sixers get off to a perfect 5-0 start.
DraftKings Sportsbook NBA Odds Boost
DraftKings Sportsbook, which offers new players $1,000 in free bets, is running a pair of NBA odds boosts to celebrate the NBA restart.
- DraftKings bettors can grab the Lakers and Bucks to square off in the NBA Finals at +350 odds (boosted from +310).
- DraftKings also offers the New Orleans Pelicans to make the playoffs at +450 odds (boosted from +400). New Orleans is currently not in the playoffs, but the fans want to see Zion Williamson make to the postseason.
- Top 5 Best Promotions on PA Sports Betting Apps  - March 30, 2022
- What is the Fox Bet Super 6 App? How To Play & Win - September 8, 2021
- PA Sports Betting Revenue Tops $34M in June as FanDuel & DraftKings Own 60% of Handle - July 20, 2021