Philadelphia Eagles Futures Odds at PA Sports Betting Sites
FanDuel Sportsbook Favors Eagles To Win NFC East
Table of Contents
1. FanDuel Sportsbook +100 Eagles Win NFC East
2. Parx Sportsbook -112 Eagles Win NFC East
3. SugarHouse PA -112 Eagles Win NFC East
The Eagles, as they always seem to do, we’re very busy this off-season making a number of changes to their roster. However, they also lost some key figures as well. Most notable were QB Nick Foles and WR Golden Tate. With the loss of Foles, the Eagles don’t have the luxury of a strong backup plan should Carson Wentz fall to injury again. The team is confident that Wentz will be 100% and should anything happen will have Nate Sudfeld ready to take over. While it’s not the most appealing backup, a full season of Wentz is obviously the ideal plan here.
The loss of Golden Tate was replaced by bringing back old friend DeSean Jackson. They were able to acquire him via trade with the Buccaneers for a 2019 sixth-round pick, which turned out to be receiver Scotty Miller of Bowling Green. The addition of Jackson give the deep threat they so severely lacked in 2018. They also landed RB Jordon Howard, who will join a crowded Eagles backfield. Despite that, he should be involved in the early down work and some work in the passing game, an aspect of his game he’s reportedly worked on during the offseason. With Miles Sanders on the team, however, those opportunities may not be as frequent as expected.
PA Sportsbooks Are Not Overlooking the Cowboys
With the launch of PA Sports Betting, Philadelphia Sportsbooks will be packed with bettors this football season. While the Eagles made some big moves, the Cowboys made some of their own but nothing that sent fans into a frenzy. Randall Cobb will replace Adam Humphries in the slot while Jason Witten will become a tight end option for Dak Prescott once again. Still, this offense will revolve around Ezekiel Elliot and Amari Cooper. Overall, it feels as if the Eagles are a much more balanced team than the Cowboys and that will certainly play a factor this season.
After starting the year with a 3-5 record, the Cowboys would go on a 7-2 run, pushing them to a 10-7 season and a playoff berth. One of the reasons for their impressive mark was an 8-2 record in games decided by seven points or less. While that’s impressive, it’s nearly impossible to think a team could even come close to replicating that record.
What is essential for the Cowboys is getting off to an early start. The first three weeks of the season, they’ll see the Giants, Redskins and Dolphins. Realistically, a 3-0 start is not out of the question. It’s almost crucial that takes place as Weeks 12-16 will feature four teams that made the playoffs with the Patriots, Bears, Rams and Eagles. The Bills are also in that stretch but they aren’t an automatic win at this juncture either.
Eagles 2019 Schedule
The Eagles will almost be in cruise control to end the season the same time the Cowboys will be in the deep of a tough stretch. In Weeks 12-16, the Eagles will see the Seahawks, Dolphins, Giants, Redskins and Cowboys. The Eagles have a legitimate chance of going 5-0 in this stretch, which could be too much to overcome for the Cowboys. Hence why it’s so crucial for the Cowboys to get off to that strong start if they want to contend in the East.
In all, none of this will matter if Wentz can’t stay healthy. I think that really will be the storyline of this division on what will be a two-team race. I still believe the Eagles will win here and do so with weeks to spare. The Cowboys have been saddled with a tough schedule while the Eagles essentially follow a tough matchup with two soft ones after. While their Super Bowl odds aren’t the best, the Eagles look like they’ll send you to the ticket window to cash your winnings.
• NFL Week 1 Lines, Sunday, 9/8, Washington at Eagles, 1:00 p.m., FOX
• Week 2, Sunday, 9/15, Eagles at Falcons, 8:20 p.m., NBC
• Week 3, Sunday, 9/22, Lions at Eagles, 1:00 p.m., FOX
• Week 4, Thursday, 9/26, Eagles at Packers, 8:20 p.m., FOX, NFL Network
• Week 5, Sunday, 10/6, Jets at Eagles, 1:00 p.m., CBS
• Week 6, Sunday, 10/13, Eagles at Vikings, 1:00 p.m., FOX
• Week 7, Sunday, 10/20, Eagles at Cowboys, 8:20 p.m., NBC
• Week 8, Sunday, 10/27, Eagles at Bills, 1:00 p.m., FOX
• Week 9: Sunday, 11/3, Bears at Eagles, 1:00 p.m., FOX
• Week 10: BYE
• Week 11, Sunday, 11/17, Patriots at Eagles, 4:25 p.m., CBS
• Week 12, Sunday, 11/24, Seahawks at Eagles, 8:20 p.m., NBC
• Week 13, Sunday, 12/1, Eagles at Dolphins, 1:00 p.m., FOX
• Week 14, Monday, 12/9, Giants at Eagles, 8:15 p.m., ESPN
• Week 15, Sunday, 12/15, Eagles at Washington, 1:00 p.m., FOX
• Week 16, Sunday, 12/22, Cowboys at Eagles, 4:25 p.m., FOX
• Week 17, Sunday, 12/29, Eagles at Giants, 1:00 p.m., FOX
Eagles Odds To Make The Playoffs
One of the most popular NFL futures prop bets each season is betting on your favorite team to make the playoffs. PA Online sportsbooks have listed the Eagles as big favorites to make it to the NFL post-season once again.