Philadelphia Sports Betting: 6 Sportsbooks In or Near Philly
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is home to one of the most passionate sports fan bases in the country. Now, with PA Online Sports Betting going live , these fans can put their money with their mouth is.
Right now, there are currently six sportsbooks that offer sport betting in brick-and-mortar form:
1. Parx Sportsbook in Bensalem, PA
2. SugarHouse Sportsbook in Philly
3. Parx South Philly Turf Club
4. Harrah’s “The Book” in Chester, PA
5. FanDuel Sportsbook at Valley Forge Casino Resort
6. Parx Valley Forge Turf Club
Philadelphia Area Sportsbooks
Table of Contents
Owned by Greenwood Gaming and powered by Kambi, big things are expected from the Parx online sportsbook when it goes live this Summer. The Parx Sportsbook located in Bensalem, PA will be opening a massive new retail sportsbook for the start of the NFL season.
Parx South Philadelphia Turf Club
Located within walking distance of Citizens Bank Park and the Linc, the South Philly Turf Club was one of the first locations to offer sports betting in PA. The Greenwood Gaming (Parx) affiliate underwent a $1 million renovation earlier this year.
FanDuel Sportsbook at Valley Forge Casino
Located in King of Prussia, PA, the retail sportsbook is branded and powered by FanDuel. Boyd Gaming owns the casino and sports betting license in the state.
SugarHouse Sportsbook PA is a highly trusted casino brand in the Philadelphia area that may have a tough time competing with large sports betting brands in PA.
Harrah’s Sportsbook (Philly) “The Book”
Just a 10-minute drive from Philadelphia International Airport, Harrah’s received approval back in late October 2018 for their licensing and opened in January. Harrah’s PA online sportsbook and betting app is expected to launch in August 2019.
Parx Valley Forge Turf Club
Valley Forge will be the second off-track betting option in PA, in addition to South Philadelphia Turf Club, both of which are owned by Greenwood Gaming (Parx). Additionally, the turf clubs will raise their admittance age from 18 to 21.
Philadelphia Sports Betting
When sports betting insiders speak of the massive revenue potential in PA, the focus turns to the massive fan base in Philadelphia. With teams in all major sports, the opportunity for growth would be hard to miss.
Major Sports Teams:
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NHL: Philadelphia Flyers
MLS: Philadelphia Union
Eagles Super Bowl Odds
Philly sports fans love their Eagles as do the local sportsbooks as Eagles Betting odds to win the Super Bowl are posted below.
1. FanDuel Sportsbook +1600 Eagles Super Bowl Champ Odds
2. Parx Sportsbook +1400 Eagles Super Bowl Champ Odds
3. SugarHouse PA +1400 Eagles Super Bowl Champ Odds
4. Harrah’s Sportsbook (Philly) +1200 Eagles Super Bowl Champ Odds
Phillies World Series Odds
Philadelphia Sportsbooks have a favorable and diverse betting odds selection for the Phillies odds to win the 2019 World Series.
1. FanDuel Sportsbook +1100 Phillies World Series Odds
2. Parx Sportsbook +900 Phillies World Series Odds
3. SugarHouse PA +900 Phillies World Series Odds
4. Harrah’s Philly +1400 Phillies World Series Odds