Fox Sports Super 6 App
Play for free and win real money on the Fox Sports Super 6 App for iPhone & Android
What is the Fox Sports Super 6 App? How To Play & Win
It’s finally here! A F2P app called “Fox Sports Super 6” is designed to offer an easy to play sports betting oriented game in Pennsylvania.
Tied into the recent FoxBet App launch in PA, we have heard about Fox Sports’ soon-to-come free-to-play contests, that will be available everywhere. The time is now.
Do you like a chance to win FREE money? Everyone does. Introducing Fox Sports “Super 6”, which offers weekly prizes of up to $250K in CASH! PA online sportsbooks will certainly welcome this F2P option as it will introduce sports betting to many new users across the state.
Who Can Play?
Users in ALL US states except for Washington are able to play in this “Super 6” contest. You must be 18 years of age or older.
Upon download, you’ll be asked to provide your phone number, as FOX Super 6 will not ask for any further information right away.
How To Play The Fox Super 6
Super 6 is a prediction-style game, similar to what SkyBet does over in the UK. Users will need to pick the winners, scores, and more correctly for three games each week for the rest of the NFL season.
The game works like this:
Super 6 NFL Sunday:
– Users will choose the outcome of a game and margin of victory for games on NFL Sunday on the app.
– If you get all six (hence Super 6) correct, you will win a prize of up to $250K.
– If no one is correct, the contest pays out smaller cash prizes.
Super 6 Thursday Night Football
– Answer six questions about Thursday Night Football correctly.
– Questions may be about total points, how the first TD is scored, what kind of score is first, and more.
– Users who get all six correct will spot the prize!
Super 6 College Football Saturday
– Similar to Super 6 NFL Sunday
– Choose outcome and margin for games in CFB on Saturdays.
– Whoever gets the most predictions correct wins the prize.
Why Is FOX Bet Doing This?
It’s all about customer acquisition. FOX Super 6 is a marketing tool to increase a database, which is the most valuable thing to large media companies. The more users they can attract and get into their database, the more money they can make via advertisements, pushing players to their sports betting apps when their given state is live, and more.
This has worked in the past for DraftKings Sportsbook and FanDuel Sportsbook PA, who have an enormous user base and database, which allows for them to advertise and market other products. It’s a huge reason why they are both successful in the US Sports Betting industry already.
The Stars Group and FOX Sports have combined to make a large player in the sports betting industry, and this app is a large part of the customer acquisition model. The FoxBet App is in NJ and PA currently.
Latest posts by Jason Ziernicki (see all)
- FanDuel Sportsbook Jumps To #1 in the PA Sports Betting Market - September 16, 2019
- FanDuel Sportsbook 1st TD Promo For Week 2 Includes Eagles vs. Falcons - September 14, 2019
- FanDuel Sportsbook $100 Promo for Penn State vs. Pitt Saturday 9/14/19 - September 12, 2019